Air Conditioning Service And More!
Here at Ideal Air Heating & Air Conditioning we’re certified and equipped to provide so much more than just HVAC services. We’re also ready to help with with the following related needs.
Programmable thermostats can save you money on your utility bills by reducing your home heating and cooling costs. Programmable thermostats allow you to customize your heating and air conditioning schedule based on your comfort and needs. Why heat or cool your home when you’re not even in it? Programmable Thermostats control your heating and cooling so that you don’t have to worry about it.
What are the benefits of a programmable thermostat?
- Money savings on utility bills
- Programmable to fit your comfort needs and lifestyle
- Flexible with your schedule, allowing temporary hold settings
Product Highlight: Lifestyle Programmable Thermostats – Did you know that EPA says a lifestyle programmable thermostat could save as much as 5 to 10% on your utility bill? We offer digital, non-programmable units for better visibility and digital programmable 7-day and 5/2 day models with features such as: up to 4 temperature settings per day; auto change-over of cool & heat modes; vacation scheduling; keypad lockout; indiglo back lighting; outside air temperature monitoring.
Surge Protection is important in protecting the health and safety and of your home and your electrical devices. A surge protector will limit the amount of voltage that is sent to an electrical device when it reaches dangerous levels. Power surges in the home can be costly and extremely damaging to modern electronics, systems and appliances. They can cut their lifespan down drastically which means stress, inconvenience and more money out of your wallet. Avoid an electrical disaster in your home and count on us for your surge protection needs.
- Avoid dangerous voltage levels
- Reduces equipment downtown
- Protects expensive home equipment from costly hazards
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Keeps your home systems running safely and efficiently
Many of us don’t seriously consider the quality of the air we breathe in our homes. But did you know indoor air is often 100 times more polluted than outdoor air? That’s enough to make you sick! We can get them connected to your current heating and air conditioning system to help get your air healthier.
Health effects from indoor air pollutants can include:
- Eye, nose, and throat irritation
- Respiratory infections and bronchitis
- Sinus problems and headaches
- Asthma and allergies
- An increased risk of lung cancer
If you or your family members are regularly experiencing any of these problems, then it’s time to assess your air quality.
Here’s what you could be breathing:
- Dust mites
- Dead skin cells
- Animal dander
- Dust and debris
- Other pollutants
Enjoy these benefits with Indoor Air Filtration and Purification:
- Relieve allergies, asthma and other health ailments
- Reduce the likelihood of potential health hazards
- Decrease dust in your home
- Create a cleaner living environment for your family
- Reduce heating and cooling cost
- Reduce utility bills
- Increase the life potential of you HVAC systems
It’s time to get an Indoor Air Quality Assessment from Ideal Air Heating & Air Conditioning today!