Ductless Air Conditioners Made Easy
Ductless split systems solve the problem of cooling and/or heating a space when adding ductwork is impractical, too expensive or simply not an option. Ductless split-system air conditioners have the benefits of zone control you get from window or through-the-wall air conditioning as well as the whole-building cooling capabilities of central systems. Ductless systems are also ideally suited to heat and/or cool building additions, where extension of existing ducts may be difficult or impractical.
What are the benefits of Ductless Air Conditioners?
- Ductless air conditioners offer cooling and heating
- Air ducts not required
- Easier installation than central systems
- Zone control provides balanced comfort and energy savings
- Quieter than window or thru-wall units
- More secure than window air conditioners.
- Eliminates energy losses common in air ducts